I hereby consent to SoccerZoom ApS’ (hereafter: SoccerZoom) process of my personal data in accordance with the following terms.
SoccerZoom has a focus on the protection of your personal data and your privacy. For this reason, SoccerZoom processes your personal data in accordance with current legislation and in the interest of your confidence in the company. To obtain this object, the company’s IT systems and digital coaching platform are designed with respect to protecting your personal data.
SoccerZoom has limited the scope of these personal data to what is necessary for our activity.
SoccerZoom will always treat your information with the utmost care, and never sell them to others for sales and marketing purposes.
3.0 What personal data does SoccerZoom collect?
SoccerZoom collects the following personal data about you:
- Your full name
- Your contact information, including e-mail address and phone number
- Your age
- Your football club
4.0 What is SoccerZoom’s purpose of and basis for its process?
SoccerZoom process your personal data in order to deliver to you the best possible experience when using the company’s digital coaching platform. SoccerZoom also wants to make sure that you get absolutely the most out of the company’s service.
All of SoccerZoom’s processing is carried out on the basis of this consent.
5.0 How do SoccerZoom process your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored on Soccerzoom’s server and applied to the digital coaching platform. In this way, you will be able to use the platform full potential.
6.0 Who is the data controller?
The controller with the responsibility for the process of your personal data is SoccerZoom. The controller can be contacted on this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.0 What are your rights?
In pursuance of the general data protection regulation and Danish data protection act, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you.
- The right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request that we delete your personal data.
- In some cases, the right to obtain restriction of the processing.
- In some cases, the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to complain to The Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can read more about your rights and complaint options on The Danish Data Protection Agency’s homepage: www.datatilsynet.dk.
8.0 Data processors and transmitting of personal data
I agree with SoccerZoom’s use of the following processors:
- Area9 Innovation ApS (Denmark), Area9 Technologies ApS (Denmark), Area9 Labs ApS (Denmark), Area9 Lyceum ApS (Denmark), Area9 Learning ApS (Denmark), Area9 Learning Inc. (Delaware, US), Area9 Lyceum Inc. (Delaware, US), Area9 Inc. (Delaware, US), Area9 Innovation Inc. (Delaware, US) (hereafter: ”Area9”)
- Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, 5 rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg
Furthermore, I agree to receive communication by e-mail from Area9 regarding Area9 own products.
I also agree to SoccerZoom’s storage of my personal data on the company’s servers which are place within the European Union, in a secure third-party country or at a company which has affiliated the EU-U.S. Privacy agreement.
Furthermore, I consent to the fact that SoccerZoom can transmit my personal data to third party processors within the following categories:
- Computer operators – for instance, our server suppliers
- Consultants – legal assistance (collection cases), bank and auditing
- Providers for payment transfers
- IT system suppliers – Our process of your personal data is carried out in an IT system by a third party. Our system supplier is, on our request, able to reach the data in connection with varies support to the system.
- Marketing suppliers – we use third parties software solutions for marketing
10.0 Online purchase with credit card
SoccerZoom uses Stripe when you purchase products on our platform with your credit card.
I hereby consent to the fact that SoccerZoom can store my credit card information in 5 years. I also consent to the fact that my credit card information may be used for my purchases or orders and, furthermore, for my potential future enquiries regarding one of my orders or purchases.
11.0 For how long do we store your personal data?
We do not store your personal data for a longer time period than necessary in regards to our process purpose. If you would like to have your account deleted from our platform, we make sure that all your personal data will be erased, hence the storage of your personal data will no longer be necessary.
12.0 Consent to communicate
From time to time we would like to be able to communicate with you about your use and experience with SoccerZoom as well as to inform you of new developments by email, phone or other electronic means.
I agree to receive such communications from SoccerZoom
13.0 Contact information
SoccerZoom can be contacted pr. e-mail on the following e-mail address: