At SoccerZoom, we have a focus on the protection of your personal data and your privacy. For this reason, we process your personal data in accordance with current legislation and in the interest of your confidence in us. To obtain this policy, our IT systems and digital coaching platform are designed with respect to protecting your personal data.
That said, we want to deliver to you the best possible experience to ensure that you get the most out of our service. In order to obtain this aim, we need to collect necessary personal data about you.
Therefore, when you create an account on our digital coaching platform, you submit some of your personal data which will be stored on our server. We have limited the scope of these personal data to the specific personal data which are necessary for our activity.
You are always very welcome to contact us if you have any questions in regards to our process of your personal data or if you would like to use some of your below-mentioned rights. Our contact information is listed further down this policy.
2.0 What personal data do we collect?
We collect the following personal data about you when you create an account on our digital coaching platform. The collection takes place during the setup of your account.
- Your full name
- Your contact information, including e-mail address and phone number
- Your age
- Your football club
3.0 What is our purpose of and the basis for our process?
We process your personal data in order to deliver to you the best possible experience when using our digital coaching platform. We also want to make sure that you get absolutely the most out of our service. In order to obtain these purposes and complete transparency, all our processing is carried out on the basis of the consent you gave us in connection with the setup of your account.
However, you always retain the right to withdraw your consent. Contact us on our contact information further down this policy, and we will make sure that your consent will be deleted.
4.0 How do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored on our server and applied to the digital coaching platform. In this way, you will be able to use the platform full potential.
5.0 Who is the data controller?
The controller with the responsibility for the process of your personal data is SoccerZoom. The controller can be contacted on this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6.0 What are your rights?
In pursuance of the general data protection regulation and Danish data protection act, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you.
- The right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request that we delete your personal data.
- In some cases, the right to obtain restriction of the processing.
- In some cases, the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to complain to The Danish Data Protection Agency.
7.0 Do we transmit your personal data?
Our servers are placed within the European Union and we transmit your personal data to third parties within the following categories:
- Computer operators – for instance, our server suppliers
- Consultants – legal assistance (collection cases), bank and auditing
- Providers for payment transfers
- IT system suppliers – Our process of your personal data is carried out in an IT system by a third party. Our system supplier is, on our request, able to reach the data in connection with varies support to the system.
- Marketing suppliers – we use third parties software solutions for marketing
8.0 Online purchase with credit card
SoccerZoom uses Stripe when you purchase products on our platform with your credit card.
In connection with purchases and placing orders, your submitted data will be stored for 5 years. After this time period, the information will be erased.
Your data will be used for the specific purchase or order and if you later make an enquiry about a specific purchase or order.
9.0 For how long do we store your personal data?
We do not store your personal data for a longer time period than necessary in regards to our process purpose. If you would like to have your account deleted from our platform, we make sure that all your personal data will be erased, hence the storage of your personal data will no longer be necessary.
From time to time we would like to be able to communicate with you about your use and experience with SoccerZoom as well as to inform you of new developments by email, phone or other electronic means. We will always treat your information with the utmost care, and never sell them to others for sales and marketing purposes.
11.0 Contact information